Analysis on the rotor blades, spinner, nacelle and if requested, on the tower
Data acquisition – Data analysis – Automated reporting
The inspection service of wind turbines we provide is very diverse. There are different modular service levels which offers many advantages and benefits – combined with the possible active involvement of our customers.
Aerial robots realize the external optical inspections of onshore wind turbines. More precisely, the components are rotor blades (from all 4 sides!) as well as the spinner. The nacelle and tower are optional.
The (automated) airborne data acquisition is carried out either by Aero Enterprise or as part of a partner program, by the customer himself. Aero Enterprise uses the self-developed helicopter-drone AERO-SensorCopter. The partner uses commercial DJI multicopter-drones.
With the start of the cooperation program, Aero Enterprise supports the partner with training in method and (flight) procedures in theory and practice. The comprehensive digital tool AERO-Software Package is used.
The collected data are processed by Aero Enterprise, get standardized and available for displaying in the free license AERO-View.
In the following step, the gathered data gets analysed under use of the license AERO-Lyse, depending on the service model. Anomalies can be quantified, qualified and classified according to the amount of damage. This is done by Aero Enterprise itself, by the customer or by a qualified external expert.
A digital test report or expert opinion is generated automatically with one click. On request, the status reports can also be customized and “branded”.
Service Level 1-3
Service level 1:
- Aerial inspection of a wind turbine by Aero Enterprise or by the customer
- Data processing and data preparation by Aero Enterprise
- Free of charge provision of the license AERO-View for a period of 24 months
- Free of charge data storage for 1 year
Service level 2:
- Includes all services from level 1, plus:
- Provision of the licensed analyzing software AERO-Lyse
- Evaluation of inspection results by Aero Enterprise or by the customer
- Preparation of an inspection report
Service level 3:
- Preparation of a “technical evaluation document”. Based on occurring anomalies by a qualified expert – provided by Aero Enterprise